5th European Grid Conference – „Digital Energy and the Power Grid: Trends and Opportunities“
At the European Grid Conference high-level decision-makers constituting grid operators and members of civil society, industry and politics convene annually in Brussels. Major societal, political and technological developments in the electricity sector are discussed. It was initiated in 2011 by the Renewables Grid Initiative (RGI).
On 19 November 2015 the leaders of the energy transition will assemble for 5th time at the KVS – Brussels City Theatre (Lakensestraat 146 1000 Brussels).
- Antonella Battaglini, CEO of Renewables Grid Initiative
- Isabelle Buscke, Head of Brussels Office, Federation of German Consumer Organisations
- Colas Chabanne, WG Market Design & RES Convenor at ENTSO-E
- John Doyle, DG CNECT, European Commission
- Gerard Reid, Founder and Managing Partner at Alexa Capital & Bourbaki
- Jukka Ruusunen, President and CEO, Fingrid
Partner of the 5th European Grid Conference is ENTSO-E. Their Annual Conference takes place on the subsequent day, the 20th of November, in Brussels. If you would like to attend their conference as well, please register separately for it through the ENTSO-E website.